you guys are silly!!! where are you chosen one?and where is your damn pic [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 17, 2004 08:49 PM: Message edited by: Mortitia ]</font>
Printable View
you guys are silly!!! where are you chosen one?and where is your damn pic [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 17, 2004 08:49 PM: Message edited by: Mortitia ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know what a snape looks like. [img]wink.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by Mortitia:
hey snape I WANNA SEE YOU!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
I seen her hanging out with a bunch of rock stars. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Yeah,I wanna see Snape too,don't be shy..I don't even have my Photoshop installed since I reformatted earlier [img]wink.gif[/img]
Alright, here is *** I.
http://www.uoguelph.ca/~phoffman/pictures/moi.jpg
Getting the hair cut on Saturday.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 17, 2004 08:58 PM: Message edited by: Peter Hoffman ]</font>
Ha ha!!! I almost forgot about this picture!! Thanks Tor!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
http://img64.photobucket.com/albums/...ette/pap11.gif
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 17, 2004 09:00 PM: Message edited by: Shypappette ]</font>
Here's me... [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RADlArsTyY!fTwt!SeTm88ohqbK62GlGQTSOIvVgoRMJIikir vkvNd1UVIocoEm7LpL3NKm0Dc1*RgwWoCIuAozYoUQ7MqFW6nt d*TGAu90/DC1.jpg[/img]
why ya gonna get your hair cut??
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HAHAHAHA,,IT'S lookin a little messed up on my Pc..but still funny thoughQuote:
Originally posted by Shypappette:
Ha ha!!! I almost forgot about this picture!! Thanks Tor!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
http://img64.photobucket.com/albums/...ette/pap11.gif
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ June 17, 2004 09:00 PM: Message edited by: Shypappette ]</font></font>
It's just pissing me off. I can't go out without a hat on and not have it constantly in my face.
It's not going to be too short, just enough to keep it out of my way.
My boy Chesh!!! I hope your polishin up on your social drinkin for this year [img]wink.gif[/img]